Application due: 2019-06-28
Summary of responsibilities:
- Assembles various components according to precise customer’s specifications.
- Handles input and output material required on the production line.
- Insures quality by performing inspection tasks throughout the course of all production steps (raw material, built product and finish product).
- Participates in tooling changes according to the customer’s product being fabricated.
- Understands products acceptance criteria according to customer’s requirements.
- Participates in the routine maintenance of production units.
- Drives a forklift in a safe manner (onsite training).
- Respects applicable health and safety regulations.
- Follows procedures and work instructions in place tied to our quality system.
- Completes all documentation required at his/her workstation.
- Adheres to Lean Manufacturing (5S) principles.
- Participates in new projects implementation by joining multidisciplinary teams work sessions.
- Insures a maximum level of production.
- Could be assigned to all other tasks related to his/her qualifications.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school degree (DES) completed or equivalent, degree of vocational studies (DEP) is an asset.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Able to work at high speed, good manual skills.
- At ease in an environment where there are strict quality assurance standards (essential).
Essential Skills required:
- Functional French and English
- Priority management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work and collaboration
- Coordination, precision and manual skills
Available for working on three shifts and during weekends if needed (flexibility is essential)
* Possibility of promotion, training and development.
* Environment based on safety, teamwork, mutual assistance and respect.
* On the lookout for new trends and latest technologies.
* Highly automated environment, state of the art equipment.