Departamento : Operación
Ciudad : Lagos de Moreno
Fecha límite : 2018-03-31
Logistics Analyst perform the administrative functions inherent to the function of import and export of goods, in addition to other tasks related to the function of Logistics, Traffic and Transportation. The position will work closely with purchasing, logistics & operation to implement and improve process while aligned with overall quality and business requirements.
Logistics Analyst will be required to:
- Coordinate the import and export of material goods such as raw materials, spare parts, finished products processing the permits, certificates and necessary documentation before the competent authority based on the governmental regulations provided in this regard.
- Integrate the records of each one of the import and export operations carried out keeping the file of the same under guard and control as required by law
- Review the integration of expense accounts by the Customs Agents of each of the operations carried out verifying that they are correct and documented, and make the corresponding payment request based on the agreements negotiated.
- Reconciliation of balances and support in the payment request corresponding to Customs Agents and foreign suppliers.
- Analysis of import expenses
- Prepare monthly report of Foreign Trade for tax conciliation
- Sending and tracking import purchase orders.
- Coordination with the Corporate Tax & Customs Team to implement best practices
- Use INFOR
- Apply C-TPAT requirements in the area
- Acquire knowledge about supply chain & logistics to be able to become the back up for logistics
- Utilize appropriate risk management to prevent unanticipated failure modes and improve capability of processes.
- Treatment and Negotiations with transporters / Forwarder / Budget control Treatment and negotiation with Customs Agents (Border / Maritime / Air).
- Responsible of the implementation and control of programs and certifications like: IMMEX, IVA, PROSEC and other.
- Work with program management to ensure facility readiness for all new program launches.
- Support company for inventory management
- Support quality improvement initiatives such as process that lead to continuous / cost improvements.
- Utilize, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean Techniques and/or other improvement tools and programs
Available for occasional travel to other global locations, primarily at local customers and local suppliers.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-year experience in automotive industry, preferably at Tier 1 supplier or international company.
- Experience in manufacturing/operations environment working with new product development and their suppliers.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Basic Knowledge of ISO, IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 requirements
- INFOR system
Essential skills required
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving
- Synthesis Capacity
- Priority management
- Organization and structure
- Flexibility and versatility
- Teamwork and collaborative
- Ability to navigate in customer portals