Application due: 2021-03-05
Under the supervision of the CEO, the Vice-President Finance - Raufoss Group will be in charge of the financial control of the Raufoss division with 200m € revenues from our sites in Norway, Canada, China and Mexico. You will be responsible for representing Raufoss to the management of our Neuman Aluminum division and the financial organization of the Neuman Aluminum group based in Austria. You will support the continuous improvement of the business model and contribute to the operational performance of Raufoss. You will be located in our plant in Boisbriand, Quebec, Canada located approximately 20 minutes from the Montreal airport.
By joining Raufoss, you have several advantages:
- An exciting and international work environment
- A highly motivated international team
- Diversified and challenging projects
- Intensive and structured training for your integration
- Physically based at the same location as the CEO and CFO
- Act as Controlling Partner for the controllers of the operational entities and the Group level one management team
- Contribute to financial information and analyses to strategic business planning
- Perform analyzes of the P&L and operational performance and identification of key savings potentials
- Owner of product profitability tools and driver of margin improvement throughout our portfolio
- Lead our budget planning process and the preparation of forecasts
- Participation in group-wide projects (e.g. development of controlling tools, quoting of OEM business)
- Set standards for intra and inter-group business transactions
- Responsible for overall level one management for group IT topics for Raufoss group.
- Responsible for interface with Neuman Aluminum and sites banks for financing requirements.
- Active member of our Group Level one management team.
Profil / Qualifications
- Successfully graduated academic degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 10 years of sound professional experience in a CFO position in an international group or consulting company
- Experience in the automotive industry preferable
- Excellent analytic and conceptual ability to think
- Good people management skills with experience in HR management
- Experience in designing reports, presentations and dashboards
- Fluency in English is mandatory; any other additional language (especially Norwegian) is considered an asset
- Independent, structured and proactive way of working
Do you want to take up new professional challenges and want to participate in the growth of the Raufoss Group? Please send us your CV now for the position of Vice-President Finance.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Nice to meet you.