Application due: 2021-11-19
Do you want to be part of an international group and you stand out for your talents as Administrator and Integrator of EDI / ERP communication systems? Here is a great career opportunity available to you!
By joining Raufoss, several advantages are available to you:
Human corporate values in which respect, commitment and friendliness promote.
A prime location on the North Shore.
Advantageous and competitive working conditions on the market.
As administrator and integrator of EDI communication systems, the incumbent responds, supports and investigates EDI and ERP system connections across the various factories of our group.
- Support users on the ERP environment for Raufoss manufacturing sites and other Neuman group factories worldwide.
- Develops and integrates EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with all our partners (customers and suppliers)
- Develops test protocols with users and partners for the implementation of new functions or for updating EDI / ERP systems.
- Support and collaborate with the purchasing, logistics and customer support department on EDI communications and the ERP system.
- Documents and trains users on the new processes implemented.
- Part of the EDI / ERP specialist group of the parent company in Austria.
- Participate in the necessary training on EDI standards in the industry.
•Responds and investigates integration and operation problems of the EDI / ERP system and satellite systems
• Solve problems and challenges in the logistics of operations.
• Communicates with the global IT group in Austria to resolve issues.
Displacement / travel
About 3-4 times a year. May be called upon to travel internationally depending on the project.
Qualifications and Requirements
• DEC in computer science or the equivalent
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in management information technology in the manufacturing industry.
• Mastery of knowledge of EDI protocols
• Mastery of ERP systems (Knowledge of INFOR an asset)
• Knowledge of logistics in industry
Essential skills required
• Good French (oral and written)
• English - advanced level (oral and written)
• Rigor and perseverance
• Organization and structure
• Priority management
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills in order to clearly define user needs•Proactivity
•Ease of learning
• Skilled communicator
Does this position of administrator and integrator of EDI communication systems pique your curiosity? Don't delay and send us your resume now.
Nice to meet you!