Application due: 2022-08-19
Summary of responsibilities
The Global Purchasing and logistics analyst, is responsible for all tasks within purchasing and logistics coordination of business cases, benchmarking, new program launches and RFQ process ,for new supplier development with Raufoss. In addition, he or she has a global coordination role with our four locations: NRCanada / NRXChina / NRMexico / NRNorway for standardization of communications, supplier data bases and all requirements from our purchasing and Logistic systems. The analyst, will support launches and assist in the APQP activities on new projects and/or engineering changes to ensure compliance with specifications and milestones for packaging and product quality performance.
By joining Raufoss, you have several advantages:
- Human corporate values where respect, commitment and conviviality are advocated.
- A team spirit based on collaboration and mutual aid.
- A prime location on the North Shore.
- Advantageous and competitive working conditions on the market (schedule flexibility, pension fund, group insurance, telemedicine, teleworking, cell phone and laptop provided, etc.)
- Stimulating professional challenges that encourage initiative and continuous improvement.
Evolving in a stimulating work environment, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide Data Analysis support of Customer Supply chain Logistics system performance.
- Develop custom solutions using PBI and/or similar tools for identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with team members to identify areas for improvement and strategies solutions.
- Maintaining company and customer databases.
- Trips to customer locations to train and develop additional systems requirements as needed.
- Provide complete and accurate tracking on the current status for all work-in-progress.
- Support and Standardization of packaging discrepancies with OEM’s
- Ensure all plants are utilizing the recommendations from external consultants and carry out desired activities to reach cost reductions.
- Monitoring and reporting to management changes in governmental regulations. Ie. Fuel Surcharges, pending strikes etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Adminsitration
- 3-5 years experience with logistics and purchasing.
- Automotive industry experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of APQ and Project management and asset.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) -essential: very good knowledge of Excel
- Project Management, leadership and interpersonal communications skill.
Essential skills required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good French (oral and written)
- English - advanced level essential (oral and written)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Priority management
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Teamwork and collaborative spirit
Limited travel required. Flexible hours to work with our other plants in different time zones
Do you want to take on new challenges and want to occupy a global position? Please send us your resume for the position of Global Purchasing and Logistics Analyst now.
Looking forward to seeing you join the Raufoss family!